Great bit of historical documentation!
All of it very accurate. When I came upon this information as a young man I was shocked that there were very few people who knew this information, and then PISSED because it was as if nobody cared. It did not stop me.
I have spent my whole career studying this issue. Over the years, I have come to a point of view that has been confirmed by some pretty high level intelligence sources.
There’s no oil crisis.
The only crisis will be what to do with it after we quit using it for fuel, because it keeps building up!
The oil industries labor of these many decades was necessary. It is a part of an effort to thwart glaciation cycling, as much of the cause of the glaciation cycling of the planet is due to the seizure of the crust to the mantle that comes from the accrual of biomass in the mineral oil deposits of the crust of the planet.
This task is well in hand and the crust is beginning to unsieze from the mantle as is evidenced by the increase in hwat is known as the Schumann Resonant Frequency. This is the base resonant frequency of the planet and had been holding steady at 7.6 hz, and is now sitting in the range of 11-13hz and climbing.. The planet is starting to behave like a gyroscope rather than behaving like a ‘top’.
So relax, “Slugworth works for Willy Wonka.” and a fantastic plan has been and is still in play, and it involves the struggle of the last several decades and the effort we are all making right now, to set the world up so that it can run with HEMP as a base currency. What Henry Ford and many others including JACK HERER have been saying about Hemp is true. It will run the world. but not without some organization and attention to STRUCTURING these industries!!
The world has been set up to run on HEMP by loosely segregating the industrial use of HEMP globally. The prohibition was required in order to do this.
The fuel is already being made in south America using the sugar cane pyrolysis plants there, as well as building new ones and making ‘e-grass’ plantations.
China will continue to make paper and fabric.
Africa will grow the Hempseeds for food for the world.
America and Canada will be providing the world’s medicine made from Cannabis.
We would not make good neighbors if we all just began growing hemp for all different uses all over the place…. your hempseed production would ruin the genetics of my seedless medicine crop and dilute the potency… there sure would be alot of seeds though!!! You get the point !?
So much to my relief and surprise, there is method to the madness of hemp prohibition, thank god it is coming to its end, it was a horrible tough job, I spent alot of years being angry with humanity for being so ignorant lazy and selfish, and blaming it on the forces that are carrying out this agenda, when really they are not the enemy at all.
Despite the fact that this effort has been and is being made, HEMP is beginning to be sown everywhere for all purposes, and much of it will ebb into the regions of the world that have been set up.
If the efforts of those in charge of circumventing the cycles of glaciation that this planet suffers are failure, it will not matter anyway, we will have to start over again, which is getting pretty old to me, I would like to experience life after glaciation cycling on this planet.
TREE HUGGER – More evidence is emerging that methane previously trapped in the permafrost below the Arctic sea is starting to be released into the oceans and potentially into the atmosphere. Research published in Science shows that up to 7 million tons of methane is released annually from the East Siberian Arctic Shelf–a small percentage of total greenhouse gas emissions, but potentially enough to account for recent increases in atmospheric methane levels.
The permafrost of the East Siberian Arctic Shelf (an area of about 2 million kilometers squared) is more porous than previously thought. The ocean on top of it and the heat from the mantle below it warm it and make it perforated like Swiss cheese. This allows methane gas stored under it under pressure to burst into the atmosphere. The amount leaking from this locale is comparable to all the methane from the rest of the world’s oceans put together. Methane is a greenhouse gas more than 30 times more potent than carbon dioxide.
Study lead author Natalia Shakhova said it was too early to say if we’re about to pass a tipping point where massive amounts of stored methane are released into the atmosphere, triggering rapid warming, but that is a concern.
“Our concern is that the subsea permafrost has been showing signs of destabilization already. If it further destabilizes, the methane emissions may not be teragrams [one million metric tons], it would be significantly larger.”
If just 10% of the methane stored in Arctic permafrost were released into the atmosphere it could lead to a further 0.7Â°C warming all on its own, equivalent to all the warming the world has seen since the industrial revolution.
Sam Smith-One of the scariest things about living in America these days is how few – especially in government and the media – seem to care about the things that used to define the place. Thus there is hardly a murmur as the Senate approves by a voice vote the extension of the despicable Patriot Act or when Bush and Obama wreck the Fourth Amendment or as the latter increasingly treats the U.S. like a corporation he has taken over in a merger deal – with those who used to be considered citizens now just employees wondering how much longer they’ll have a job. What we have now is a silent surrender. No terrorists, no war, no revolution, just incremental capitulation led by those supposed to guard our rights and our freedoms. A case in point is the mandatory mandate in the Democrat’s health plan. The idea that the government can order how you spend your money in the private sector is unprecedented. No, auto insurance is not a parallel, since you don’t have to drive a car on a public road. You do, – if you want to be human, that is – have to live. There is one reason for this extraordinary plan: to avoid having to admit that the government would be raising taxes. In fact, the mandate is a tax on some of those least able to pay it and it would be one of the great tax increases in American history. To understand the madness, consider that if the government can order you to pay a badly administered, fiscally irresponsible, avaricious corporation for some health insurance, that same government could order you to buy a computer for each of your children so they will be properly educated or purchase a condo for your aged parents. It could even close all public schools and fire stations and require you to pay tuition to corporate beneficiaries of its plan. But the greatest madness is that no one is talking about this. Once again, as we have done so often in recent years, we are simply giving up our rights because there is no one in power to tell us what is really going on.
Below is quote from Representative Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency for 12 years as quoted from the Congressional Record
The Federal Reserve Board, …, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt…Our people’s money to the extend of $1,200,000,000 has within the last few months been shipped abroad to redeem Federal Reserve Notes and to pay other gambling debts of the traitorous Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks……………SUMMARY OF QUICK FACTS
1a. The Federal Reserve (FED) is a PRIVATELY OWNED, organization. Unbelievable? Check the ENCYCLOPAEDIA BRITANNICA.
b. Below is the list of the owners of the 12 Central Banks:
– Rothschild Bank of London
– Rothschild Bank of Berlin
– Lazard Brothers of Paris
– Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
– Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
– Warburg Bank of Hamburg
– Lehman Brothers of New York
– Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
– Goldman, Schs of New York
– Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
In all, there are about 300 VERY POWERFUL, partly foreign individuals that owns the FED.
2. Although the FED is required to give back most of its PROFITS back to the Treasury Dept., there is NO ORGANIZATION that has the power to AUDIT the FED (not even the Congress or the IRS). This creates a HUGE opportunity for “creative accounting” to hide the profit that ROBS the US Tax Payers Hundreds of Billions of Dollars annually.
3. Every year, a few Congressmen introduced a legislation to AUDIT the FED, and every year, the legislation is defeated. The owners of the FED is the most powerful, invisible lobbying power there is.
4. The owners of the FED own the controlling interests in ALL major media in the US . Rockefeller, through Chase Manhattan bank, controls CBS and ABC and 28 other broadcasting firms. Each of the other owners of the FED also have controlling interest in the US media. This explain why the media have
been silent about the FED scam. The FED fraud is the biggest and longest cover-up in the US today.
5. According to Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution, the US Congress has the power to print money (The Congress shall have the power…to coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, ..). According to the Supreme Court, the Congress can not transfer its power to other organization like the FED.
HISTORY OF THE FEDAfter several attempts to push the Federal Reserve Banking Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson’s campaign for President. In 1913, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Federal Reserve Act through Congress just before Christmas, when most Congressmen were on vacation. Naturally, president Wilson passed the Act when he was elected as a pay back to the bankers.
HOW THE OWNERS OF THE FED PROFIT AT OUR EXPENSEThe US goverment runs a $400 billion deficit annually. To cover this, the US goverment issues bonds which are bought by the FED.
Since the FED has the POWER TO PRINT MONEY, it can buy any amount of the US . Government bonds at almost NO COST, save for the expense of printing money (~3 cents/$100).
At this point, the owners of the FED already profit $99.97 for every 3c they invested to print the money. Basically, they exchange something that costs almost nothing to them with the US Government Bonds.
Since the FED can NOT be AUDITTED by the IRS (or even by Congress), most of this profit can go anywhere the FED owners want to. BTW, did I mention that the profit is TAX-FREE?
After buying the bonds, the owner of the FED can either:
1. Keep the bonds, and collect the interest the US Government now OWES them.
2. Sell the bonds to the US Tax Payers or foreigners.
In either case, the FED owners have profitted $99.97 for every 3 cents it invested to print the money. Remember, the FED is a PRIVATELY OWNED corporation, just like the Federal Express. The profit of the FED goes to the FED owners.
The US Government now owes the FED owners the interest on those bonds. Remember that the FED owners DO NOT EARN the bonds. They simply PRINT the money to buy the bonds. In other words, they created money out of thin air, and exchange it for the interest bearing bonds.
In order to pay for the bonds’ interest, the US Government taxes the US population.
When a US Citizen holding US Government bonds receives his/her return of investment on the bonds, essentially the money he/she receives is the tax money he/she is paying to the Government.
When the OWNERS of the FED receives the interest on the BONDS they’re holding, they are receiving that money for FREE (save the initial 3cent/$100 investment to print the money)! Not only that, the FED owners receive the money TAX FREE.
Under the LAW, the FED is REQUIRED to RETURN its PROFIT back to the US Treasury. However, NEITHER the Congress NOR the IRS have the POWER to AUDIT the FED. The FED has used this obvious loophole to profit via ‘creative accounting’.
Consider this: every year, the FED profits by hundreds of billions of dollars by buying US Government Bonds. Yet it only returns ~$20 billion to the US Treasury. The rest of the profit has been spent as “Operational Expenses”.
The FED expects us to believe that the FED operational expenses amounts to $100’s billion dollars annually!!!
The truth is, those profits were spent as “DIVIDENDS TO SHAREHOLDERS”!!!!
Year after year, the FED owners bleed the US Tax Payer dry by hundreds of billions of dollars. Keep this going, and the US will go bankrupt in a few more years. Small wonder why the National Debt is increasing at its current rate.
WHY THE FED SHOULD BE ABOLISHED1. The US Congress has the option to buy back the FED at $450 millions (per Congressional Records).
When the Congress does this, it will own back the billions of US Government Bonds held by the FED.
The US Government will actually PROFIT by buying back the FED! Also, the US government no longer has to pay interests to the FED owners on those bonds.
2. Through their ownerships in the FED, FOREIGN POWERS CAN and WILL influence the US economy. By controlling our interest rates and money supply, they can actually create economic disaster in the US , should the US disagree with them.
3. Although the FED directors must be confirmed by the Senate, the awesome lobbying power of the FED owners makes this process meaningless. The owners of the FED can and will put whoever they wish in the position.
4. Abolishing the FED will lead to lower inflation. At this moment, the FED prints as much money as needed to buy the US Government Bonds. Since the FED prints this MONEY out of THIN AIR, this leads to an INCREASE of MONEY SUPPLY, WITHOUT increase in GOODS/SERVICES. This, as all of us know it, leads to INFLAFION.
If the general public buy those bonds with money that they EARNED by providing GOODS/SERVICES, the money supply level is contant in relation to the goods/services level. Thus, there is no inflationary pressure from selling these bonds.
5. Abolishing the FED will reduce the national debt level. By buying back the FED at $450 millions, the US Government will buy back the billions of dollars of bonds held by the FED. Thus, the net effect is a reduction in national debt. After buying back the FED, the US Government does not have to pay interest on those bonds it buys back, further reducing the national debt.
6. Abolishing the FED will lead to eventual balance budget. Today, even if the US Economy only grows by a meager 2%/yr, the US Government should be able to put 2% of US-GDP dollars into circulation WITHOUT INFLATION.
Consider, if the goods/services grow by 2% and the money supply grows by 2%, the ratio of goods/services vs. money supply remains constant. Thus, no inflation is created.
The government can use this extra money supply to fund its project without raising taxes.
As long as the government does not print money more than the goods and services available in the US , there will be no inflationary pressures.
This had in fact been done with Executive Order 11110 of President Kennedy. Kennedy ordered the Treasury Dept. to print a US GOVERNMENT NOTES (vs. FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES). In effect, Kennedy bypassed the FED by making the Treasury Department printed REAL US MONEY, instead of selling bonds to the FED for almost free.
The sad fact is, the US Government does not do this anymore. Instead, the US Government sell bonds to the FED, which buys those bonds using money they don’t earn. Thus, the US Government must now pay interest on those money that it “borrows” from the FED.
7. By point (6) above, the US Government can actually reduce taxes on everybody since it has more interest free money to spent in the amount equal to the growth of the US GDP. KEEP IN MIND,
THIS MONEY WILL NOT CAUSE INFLATION, since the money is printed along with the growth of the goods and services.
What you can do to save the United States of AmericaThe FED should either be AUDITTED every year, or be abolished. I have done my part providing this information. It is up to you to decide the future of the US economy. Please do the followings:
1. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!!
If everything that I wrote here sounds too far fetched to be true, I challenge everyone of you to do your own research, and see for yourself.
– Encyclopaedia Britannica.
– Congressional Record
– “The Federal Reserve Bank” by H.S. Kenan
– “Repeal the Federal Reserve Bank” by Rev. Casimir Frank Gierut
– “The Secrets of the Federal Reserve” by Mullins
when you are sure about the facts,
2. Call your Congressman and tell him to support the legislation to AUDIT the FED.
3. Call your representatives and ask them to support legislation introduced by Congressman Henry Gonzales to repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
4. Push for your home states to introduce and pass a legislation to end the FED scam. The following states have already done so:
Arizona , Washington , Arkansas , Idaho , Oregon , Indiana , and Texas .
Even if you live in these states, contact your representatives and tell them to support the legislation. THEY WILL LISTEN if you care to TELL THEM!!!
5. Ask your STATE and COUNTY government to abolish the FED. Since the FED is CONSTITUTIONALLY ILLEGAL, it MUST be abolished. Ask your state/county governments for the proper paperworks.
If the US Congress refuses to abolish the FED, your STATE/COUNTY governments can do it.
6. Collect signature on petitions calling for the end of the FED.
7. Tell friends and family about this fraud, and ask them for supports. Secrecy is the FED’s main strength. Since the media has been quiet, no one even notice this FRAUD that goes on for decades.
Now it is up to the tax payer to be informed. Inform everyone you know about this, and be organized!!!
8. Contact “ America Betrayed”,
Center for Action,
652 N. Glenview ,
Nesa , AZ 85213
9. Contact “National Committee to Repeal the Federal Reserve Act”,
P.O. Box 1205 , Middleburg, IL60599
10. This article maybe reproduced and distributed freely WITHOUT changes.
Federal Reserve Power
Inflation and the Dollar’s Crash
Conquering the Spirit of Debt – 49 min
The Gig Is Up: Money, the Federal Reserve and You
CHECK THIS HILARIOUS THREAD OUT, IT COMES FROM FACEBOOK.
“It has been argued that full disclosure of details of funding facilities like TALF and PDCF, that enabled massive bailouts of Wall Street, would damage the financial position of those firms and destabilize the economy. In other words, if the American people knew how rotten the books were at those banks and how terribly they messed up, they would never willingly invest in them, and they would fail. Failure is not an option for friends of the Fed. Therefore, the funds must be stolen from the people in the dark of night. This is not how a free country works. This is not how free markets work. That is crony corporatism and instead of being a force for economic stabilization, it totally undermines it.” — Congressman Ron Paul